click here to get the full details from the author site.
SOME SYMPTOMS INCLUDE...
- Athletes’ foot.
- Babies - colic, diaper rash, thrush (coated white tongue), and cradle cap.
- Bruising easily.
- Cheekbone or forehead tenderness, pain.
- Cold hands or feet, low body temperature.
- Cold-like symptoms - excessive mucus in the sinuses, nose, throat, bronchial tubes and lungs.
- Cravings or addictions for sugar, bread, pasta and other high carb foods, and also alcohol.
- Cysts, abnormal formation of, in different parts of the body, especially around the neck, throat, and ovaries, and in the bladder or scrotum.
- Digestive problems - diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal distention, bloating or pain, gas, mucus in the stools, hiatal hernia, ulcers, suffering from bacteria, i.e. salmonella, E. coli, h. pylori, etc.
- Ears - ringing in the ears (tinnitus), sounds in the ears, ear infections, dryness, itchiness, ear pain, ear aches, ear discharges, fluid in ears, deafness, abnormal wax build-up.
- Eyes - erratic vision, spots in front of eyes (eye floaters) and flashing lights; redness, dryness, itching, excessive tearing, inability to tear, etc.
- Fatigue( chronic fatigue syndrome or Epstein Barr) or a feeling of being drained of energy, lethargy, drowsiness.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Glands – swollen, too little saliva (dryness in the mouth), blocked salivary glands, swollen lymph nodes.
- Hair loss, scum on the scalp, dandruff, itchy scalp, scalp sores and dryness.
- Heart palpitations and irregular heart beat.
- Headaches, migraines, brain fog, dizziness, etc.
- Hemorrhoids, and rectal itching, rash, irritation and redness.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and diabetes
- Hypothyroidism, Wilson’s Thyroid Syndrome, Hashimoto’s disease, hyperthyroidism, erratic thyroid function, etc.
- Irritability, nervousness, jitteriness and panic attacks.
- Lesions on the skin, and inside the body, i.e. the brain.
- Male associated problems - jock itch, loss of sex drive, impotence, prostitis, penis infections, difficulty urinating, urinary frequency or urgency, painful intercourse, swollen scrotum, etc.
- Feeling of swelling and tingling in the head.
- Female health problems - infertility, vaginitis, unusual odors, endometriosis (irregular or painful menstruation), cramps, menstrual irregularities, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), discharge, painful intercourse, loss of sexual drive, redness or swelling of the vulva and surrounding area, vaginal itching or thrush, burning or redness, or persistent infections.
- Fungal infections of the skin or nails, i.e. ringworm, saborrheic dermatitis, dark and light patches on the skin (tinea versicolor), etc.
- Joint pain, stiffness or swelling (arthritis).
- Kidney & bladder - infections, cystitis (inflammation of the bladder with possible infection), urinary frequency or urgency, low urine output, smelly urine, difficulty urinating, burning pain when urinating.
- Lack of appetite.
- Mind & Mood - anxiety attacks, crying spells, memory loss, feeling spaced out, depression (including suicidal feelings), manic feelings, inability to concentrate, mood swings, irritability, etc.
- Mouth sores or blisters, canker sores, dryness, bad breath, a white coating on the tongue (thrush) and blocked salivary glands.
- Muscle aches and pain, numbness, burning or tingling, and lack of strength and coordination.
- Nasal congestion, postnasal drip, itching, dryness.
- Odor of the feet, hair or body not relieved by washing.
- Respiratory - cough, bronchitis or pneumonia, pain or tightness in the chest, wheezing, shortness of breath, asthma.
- Sick all over feeling.
- Sinus inflammation, swelling and infections.
- Skin – dryness, dry red patches, acne, pimples, hives, rashes, itching skin, eczema, psoriasis, seborrhoea, ringworm, contact dermatitis, rosacea, etc.
- Stomach – h. pylori bacteria (causes ulcers), heartburn, indigestion, hiatal hernia, acid reflux, belching, vomiting, burning, stomach pains, needle-like pains, food that seems to sit in the stomach like a lump, etc.
- Sleep - insomnia, waking up frequently, nightmares, restless sleep, etc
- Sore throat, hoarse voice,constant tickle in the throat, laryngitis (loss of voice), etc.
Waoh!!! this is quite scary. Even the men are not safe. A Man can get candida through sexual transmission from a woman who has vaginal yeast infection, A weakened immune system from prolonged illness or high stress and from taking antibiotics that kill the right kind of bacteria in the gut.
However all hope is not lost,here are some of the things we can do to prevent the infection as culled from adventuresinwellbeing.com
- Detox & Cleanse – It’s no secret that environmental factors play an important role in our health. There are things that are beyond our control. Pollutants, Second-hand Smoke, gasoline, etc. But, to help keep us safe and at least get rid of toxins as much as we can, there’s colon and detox cleanse. It’s recommended that you detox and cleanse at least 4x a year, once the seasons change. However, they have specific cleansing formulas designed to eliminate Candida and parasites.
- Change Your Diet- Yeast lives off of sugar, and if you are eating a lot of bread, carbohydrates and junk food, you will have a hard time being full of energy & life. Instead, switch to nice organic fruits and lightly steamed, organic vegetables. Drink Alkaline, or distilled water whenever possible. If you make these simple changes to your diet, you will automatically start to see an improvement in your health, energy, and life.
- Take a Probiotic- You have probiotics in your body already, but everyday factors can kill off the healthy bacteria that is doing its job. So, go to your local vitamin store, and look for the best probiotic to help you maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
Once you feel your body isn't quite on the level,or u get a burning itch or discomfort down there or you experience any of the above symptoms, please RUN TO YOUR MEDICAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER ASAP!!